1. Brandon Graham - Necessary to command offense's attention.
2. Tate Forcier - Michigan's next stud quarterback.
3. Donovan Warren - A make-or-break year for Warren.
4. Obi Ezeh - Third-year starter at MIKE should explode.
5. Brandon Minor - A lethal running back when healthy.
6. Stephen Schilling - Should be a road grader at guard.
7. Mike Martin - Pick your poison to single block - Graham or Martin.
8. Troy Woolfolk - Only upperclassman safety; speed to cover mistakes.
9. David Molk - Strong, agile, and smart.
10. Greg Mathews - Best hands on the team.
11. Steve Brown - Backups at SAM are freshmen.
12. Zoltan Mesko - Potential All-American.
13. Martavious Odoms - Not a gamebreaker but always a threat.
14. Boubacar Cissoko - No depth behind the starting corners.
15. Mark Ortmann - Leader on the offensive line.
16. Ryan Van Bergen - Won't make many plays but forces the action.
17. Michael Williams - Big hitter needs to solidify safety spot.
18. Carlos Brown - Potential home run hitter but often injured.
19. David Moosman - Versatile lineman provides imposing interior trio.
20. Junior Hemingway - Strong, acrobatic WR who can run after the catch.
21. Darryl Stonum - Biggest deep threat on team but inconsistent.
22. Mark Huyge - Holding off push from Patrick Omameh.
23. Mark Moundros - Former walk-on forced two scholarship FBs to transfer.
24. Jonas Mouton - Could be an all-conference performer.
25. Brandon Herron - Physical freak must stay healthy.
26. Kevin Koger - New offensive wrinkles should produce more receptions.
27. Kelvin Grady - Could make impact at slot, PR, and KR.
28. Justin Turner - Top backup if starting corners get tired or hurt.
29. Michael Shaw - Say hello to your starting RB in 2010.
30. Terrence Robinson - Must seize opportunity to make plays on returns.
31. Denard Robinson - One of fastest freshmen in country.
32. Greg Banks - Solid rotation player should see plenty of action.
33. Vladimir Emilien - One of only three scholarship safeties likely to play.
34. Renaldo Sagesse - Could probably start for some Big Ten teams.
35. Adam Patterson - Practically required to play in DL rotation.
36. Nick Sheridan
37. J.B. Fitzgerald
38. Laterryal Savoy
39. Kevin Grady
40. Martell Webb
41. George Morales/Mike Therman
42. Marell Evans
43. Zach Johnson
44. Patrick Omameh
45. Je'ron Stokes
46. Roy Roundtree
47. Kenny Demens
48. Craig Roh
49. Mike Jones
50. John Ferrara
51. J.T. Floyd
52. Jeremy Gallon
53. Brandin Hawthorne
54. Tim McAvoy
55. William Campbell
56. James Rogers
57. Vince Helmuth
58. Perry Dorrestein
59. Ricky Barnum
60. Kevin Leach
61. Tim North
62. Brandon Moore
63. Rocko Khoury
64. Steve Watson
65. Brandon Smith
66. Brendan Gibbons
67. Jason Olesnavage
68. Bryan Wright
69. Elliott Mealer
70. Mike Cox
71. Vincent Smith (RS)
72. Bryant Nowicki
73. Anthony Lalota (RS)
74. Fitzgerald Toussaint (RS)
75. Isaiah Bell (RS)
76. Teric Jones (RS)
77. Thomas Gordon (RS)
78. Adrian Witty (RS)
79. Taylor Lewan (RS)
80. Quinton Washington (RS)
81. Michael Schofield (RS)
82. Cameron Gordon (RS)
83. David Cone