|Chelsea running back Berkley Edwards breaks outside against Monroe|
A post showed up on Tuesday from Jim Stefani's blog. Stefani is a recruiting "expert" with an encyclopedic knowledge of high school recruiting, and he unleashed his knowledge of the state of Michigan on his readers.
There are many potential 2013 and 2014 prospects with ties to Michigan, including:
- Braylon Edwards' little brother Berkley, a running back from Chelsea
- Harlan Huckleby's son Eddie, a running back/defensive back from Farmington Hills Harrison
- Antonio Bass' little brother Amani, a quarterback from Jackson Lumen Christi
- Rocko Khoury's cousin Jake Khoury, a lineman from Traverse City West
- John Jaeckin's son John, Jr., a lineman from Lakewood St. Edward (Ohio)
- Craig Roh's brother Jake, a tight end from Scottsdale Chaparral (Arizona)
- Paul Heuerman's (Michigan basketball player) son Mike, a tight end from Naples Barron Collier (Florida)
- Greg Skrepenak's son Christian, an offensive lineman from Wilkes-Barre GAR Memorial (Pennsylvania)
- Alan Branch's little brother Desmond, a defensive lineman from Rio Rancho Cleveland (New Mexico)
It will be interesting to see these kids grow and develop in the coming years, although Skrepenak is already supposedly 6'8" and 350 lbs. His dad was only 6'6", 322 lbs.
|Christian Skrepenak (#45), the son of former Michigan lineman Greg. See|
those other guys? They're jumping.