Saturday, September 3, 2011

Preview: Michigan vs. Western Michigan

It's been a busy week, what with the 2011 Season Countdown finishing up, the beginning of college football, my real job, and all the coaching stuff.  I didn't have time for a true game preview, but you've seen enough of those by now, anyway.

Predictions
  • Starting running back Fitzgerald Toussaint goes for 120 yards and 2 touchdowns
  • Denard throws for 200 yards and runs for 100
  • Kevin Koger catches a TD pass from Denard
  • Somebody records career interception #1
  • Michigan gets 4 of those "sack" thingies that I vaguely remember 
  • Final score: Michigan 35, Western Michigan 14
Poll Results
Michigan wins by multiple scores: 86%
Michigan wins by one score: 10%
Western Michigan wins by one score: 0%
Western Michigan wins by multiple scores: 4%

3 comments:

  1. Your final score prediction is pretty close to mine (I had guessed 38-17). If Michigan scores less than 30, or gives up more than 20, or if Western is still in it at halftime, I would be very, very worried for what it foretells of the rest of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Zoltan Mesko just bites the dust and gets trampled and no one notices this... Watch him touch the banner, this is what we call an epic fail. Other than that, now I can continue with the video. Go Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnus, judging by those poll results, I'd say you have a mild troll infestation.

    ReplyDelete