Friday, October 7, 2011

Preview: Michigan at Northwestern

There aren't many attractive Northwestern girls on the internet,
so here's Denise Milani wearing a purple dress.

Football season is in full swing and I don't have much time for these preview things right now.  Here's my half-assed preview for this week:

Predictions

  • Denard Robinson carries the ball just enough to win, since Michigan State is looming.  I'll go with 12 carries for 90 yards and 2 touchdowns.
  • Dan Persa runs and throws for a combined 325 yards
  • Northwestern's running backs average 2.5 yards per carry
  • Jeremy Gallon gets his first special teams touchdown
  • Michigan 38, Northwestern 24

5 comments:

  1. Two comments:

    #1--Note to Denise Milani: TEASE! Get naked or GTFO!

    #2--If Persa puts up 325 combined, I think UM loses. He couldn't run the ball at all last week and I don't think he'll be able to run it much against UM either. 300+ yards passing for Persa == big trouble for the good guys.

    I think UM wins a close game. UM 28 NW 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. She's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know her dress was purple until I read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Persa is good, but he's not 100% right now. I also trust Mattison to pressure him worse than Illinois did. Persa leaves in the 3rd quarter. Michigan wins 38-17

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be hard to run with BWC laying on top of you. We need you big boy!! Keep getting after it!

    ReplyDelete