Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coaching Clinic: Anybody going?

Sophie Reade will be there.  I hope.

On March 3-5, I'll be attending a coaching clinic in Allentown, PA.  Among various college and high school coaches, speakers will include:

  • Danny Hope, Purdue
  • Kirk Ferentz, Iowa
  • Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech
  • Doug Marrone, Syracuse
If anyone is planning to go, feel free to comment on here or e-mail me.  I don't really care one way or the other about Ferentz, but I hate Danny Hope.  I'm considering sitting in on Hope's session and heckling him the entire time.*

I'm sure I'll relay some of what I learn on this here blog like I did a couple years ago after the Penn State clinic (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5)

*Not really, though.

4 comments:

  1. Give Danny Hope a nice punch to the chops for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is a fee to attend I'll pay yours if you heckle Hope (up to $100 because I am a broke college kid but I can afford it if you piss off Hope). Just throw things at his mustache and thank him for Roundtree and Bellomy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KB 2:56 a.m.

    Thanks for the offer, but our booster club is paying for my clinic fee. Heckling Hope might get me kicked out, but if I get anywhere near him, maybe I'll take my electric razor out and trim his mustache or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get kicked out you get an open weekend. Win win in my book!

    ReplyDelete