Wednesday, February 9, 2022

8 Michigan Players Invited to NFL Combine

 

Aidan Hutchinson

There are eight Michigan players who have been invited to perform at the NFL Combine:

  • CB Vincent Gray
  • RB Hassan Haskins
  • S Daxton Hill
  • DT Chris Hinton
  • DE Aidan Hutchinson
  • DE David Ojabo
  • LB Joshua Ross
  • OG Andrew Stueber

A few draft-eligible players were not invited, including WR Daylen Baldwin, S Brad Hawkins, and C Andrew Vastardis. I guess this is my time to reiterate how weird it is for Baldwin to have declared for the draft, since he did not factor much into the Michigan attack this past season. It's also interesting that Hawkins was not invited despite being literally the most experienced player in Michigan history (by games played).

4 comments:

  1. Man I'm surprised Hawkins isn't there. I know you've been a skeptic Thunder and I know I harp on potential not production for the next level, but I thought Hawkins had showed enough to at least draw interest. I thought Hawkins was a far better player than Ross and would be more interesting to the NFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can be optimistic: Maybe NFL evaluators figure he's been playing for six years so they have enough film on him and don't need to see him work out.

      Delete
  2. I'm not surprised Baldwin and Hawkins were left out, but I am surprised Gray got an invite, and didn't expect Ross to get one

    Hopefully all these guys can make the most of this opportunity, and their Senior Day in Ann Arbor

    ReplyDelete