Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Plan

At this point, this is obviously a fledgling blog. I started it back in early fall. Due to extenuating circumstances, I was unable to keep up with it as much as I would have liked.

Looking forward, here are some ideas I have:

- Individual player pages, preferably in wiki form.
- Countdowns of various sorts, including "Freshmen Most Likely to Contribute" (to begin after National Signing Day) and "Top Returning Players" (to begin once a new defensive coordinator is announced or when we learn about the playing statuses of Avery Horn, Carson Butler, and Brandon Graham).
- General team reporting, opinions, and discussion.

The player page thing is a work in progress as I try to decide on the proper format for the wiki pages.

Feel free to give me ideas for things you might want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment