Thursday, February 11, 2010

2011 Offer Board Relocated; Bio Added

If you're a frequent or semi-frequent visitor, you may have noticed I've been posting more this week. That's because these ridiculous snowstorms have confined me to my quarters for the entire week so far. The current total of snow on the ground is 40". I feel like this:

Anyway, the 2011 Offer Board has found a permanent home as a tab at the top of the page. It was unwieldy as a blog post because I kept having to update the date and time. Plus it's handy now that you don't have to search for it.

I've also added a page with a short biography and contact information. I would appreciate any questions, tips, or suggestions for post ideas. The e-mail address is touchthebanner@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Do you live in DC? I live in DC and we're under 40 inches and I figured it must be too much of a coincidence for you not too.

    Thanks for the 2011 recruiting board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live in DC, but if you're looking at a decent-sized globe, I live within an inch. :o)

    ReplyDelete