Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2011 Offer Board Update

Fort Myers, FL cornerback Dallas Crawford (#4)


The 2011 Offer Board has been updated.

David Andrews (OC) committed to Georgia.

Added Kiehl Frazier (QB) and Mike Bellamy (RB).

Added AJ Jordan (WR).

Added Sammy Watkins (WR), Avery Walls (SS), Prince Holloway (WR), Marquise Williams (QB), Trai Turner (OG), Jonah Austin (OT), Renaldo Thomas (FS), Dallas Crawford (CB), and Kevin McReynolds (DT).

Added Shawn Conway (WR), who committed to Michigan.

Added Armstead Williams (ILB).

Karlos Williams (FS) committed to Florida State.

Image via http://www.naplesnews.com/

4 comments:

  1. If each individual category of your recruiting board is supposedly organized by likelihood to commit, Kourtland Akins should be at the top of the OT section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Source? Don't mean to downplay you here, but believe it or not Magnus/Thunder does actually do research before he lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://michigan.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=992426
    This article was written before he was offered a scholarship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I really like U of M," he said. "My family went there. I'm trying to see if I can get a little scholarship to the University of Michigan. That's where I'd really like to go. I watch them a lot. That's just my A1 school that I'm really trying to get to."

    ReplyDelete