Wednesday, September 7, 2022

2022 Season Countdown: #8 Cade McNamara

 

Cade McNamara

NOTE: Due to 1,000,001 things going on, I am not going to be able to finish the season countdown as well as I would like. I will present the top eight in this fashion, with relevant stats and predictions but without the multi-paragraph write-ups. I apologize but I just don't have time to wrap it all up. It's been a crazy year.

Name: Cade McNamara
Height: 
6’1″
Weight: 
206 lbs.
High school: 
Reno (NV) Damonte Ranch
Position: 
Quarterback
Class: 
Redshirt junior
Jersey number: 
#12
Last year: 
I ranked McNamara #2 and said he would be the starting quarterback with 2,800 yards, 21 touchdowns, and 6 interceptions (LINK). He completed 210/327 passes for 2,576 yards, 15 touchdowns, and 6 interceptions.
TTB Rating:
 65

2022 prediction: Starting quarterback; 2,000 yards, 15 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions

3 comments:

  1. You sticking with him starting on week 3 and beyond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. B1G championship QB comes back, and isn't #1 ... no disagreement from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair. McNamara proved himself last year, but when you have the best run game and OL and good receiving talent you are in a position to succeed. McNamaras hold on the job is tenuous because he's talking about avoiding risk, while the other guy is telling management about best case scenarios.

    ReplyDelete