Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maize 'n' Brew: Recruiting Visitors - March 18-20, 2011

The key to today's game.

Nobody really cares about football right now, but I put up a post over at Maize 'n' Brew about this weekend's recruiting visitors.

But in case you didn't know, Michigan is playing Duke in the third round of the NCAA Basketball Tournament this afternoon.  It will be on CBS beginning at 2:30 p.m.

I think the key to the game (aside from Darius Morris, who's the team's most important player) will be Zack Novak.  He needs to have one of his great shooting days in order to pull off the upset.  If Novak has an off day, I don't think Michigan will have a chance.

I think the game will be competitive, but Duke will end up with about a seven-point victory.  I'll guess 65-58.

Here's hoping for an upset, though . . .   Go blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment