Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update on Injured Player

I posted this morning about a player in our program (and by that I didn't mean Michigan's program, but the program for which I coach - sorry for the confusion).

I have great news to report tonight.  Further testing has revealed that his neck wasn't broken after all.  He still received trauma to his head and neck that limited his movement, but I talked to his father this evening and he has full movement at this point.  He's wearing a solid neck brace, but he should have a full recovery.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Today is a good day.

4 comments:

  1. This is great news. I know it has to be a relief to you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad to hear about this, Magnus. I said a quick prayer for God to watch over him, and will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anonymous and MH20. It's definitely a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news. I'm thrilled to hear he's got full movement. Hope and prayers for a speedy receovery and no lasting injury.

    ReplyDelete