|Tight end prospect Jack Tabb|
1. Jay Rome - Valdosta, GA
Big (6'5", 255 lbs.), fast, and physical. Reminds me of Alge Crumpler.
2. Ray Hamilton - Strongsville, OH (Iowa commit)
Catches the ball well in traffic. Doesn't have great speed, but very shifty after the catch.
3. Brian Miller - Andover, MA (Boston College commit)
Good frame for adding weight to 6'4", 215 lbs. Excellent feet and a very tough runner after the catch.
4. Jeff Heuerman - Naples, FL (Ohio State commit)
Very good size and body control.
5. Darien Bryant - Pickerington, OH
Small-ish tight end, but a very willing and fundamentally sound blocker. Very good speed but needs to add weight.
6. Brandon Fulse - Fort Meade, FL
Large tight end (6'4", 247 lbs.) who's a powerful runner. Not an extremely adept blocker despite size.
7. Jack Tabb - Red Bank, NJ
Solid but unspectacular all-around athlete. Could also play outside linebacker.
7. Nick Vannett - Westerville, OH (Ohio State commit)
Good size and frame. Average speed. Seems a bit undisciplined and doesn't finish routes.
8. Frank Clark - Cleveland, OH
Large wide receiver/small tight end prospect. Needs to add weight to 210 lb. frame. Could also play outside linebacker.
9. Jerell Adams - Summerton, SC
Tall, rangy athlete with decent speed. Serious developmental prospect who played quarterback and safety in high school. Generally looks like one of those kids who's tall, long, and somewhat fast . . . but isn't really a great football player.
No video on which to judge: Taques Franklin, Drew Owens