Monday, December 27, 2010

Poll Results: Who will be Michigan's coach in 2011?

Michigan head coach Rich Rodriguez
Last week I posted a poll with the question "Who will be Michigan's head coach in 2011?"  These are the results of that poll:

80% said Rich Rodriguez
16% said Jim Harbaugh
1% said Brady Hoke
1% said Other

I said a few weeks ago that I think Rodriguez will be fired.  I'm not totally convinced that firing Rodriguez would be a good idea, but I'm sticking with that prediction.  We'll find out for sure in a week or two.

3 comments:

  1. "We'll find out for sure in a week or two"

    Unless the great infallible omniscient omnipotent benevolent savior-master-genius Dave Brandon has A PLAN that calls for something different, even if it makes no sense whatsoever to mere mortals like you and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing that the high percentage in this poll who think RR will coach in 2011 is the result of the bias blindingly apparent (and required) in the population at Mgoblog where you are highly respected poster. Thus, I give this poll little credence as representative of the fan base at large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR will be gone after the Gator Bowl even if we win. He simply doesn't fit in with the tradition and culture of our prestigious university. I wish him well in his future endeavors. MGoBlog would ban me if I posted this over there. I truly think Magnus or Thunder is one of the few informative posters on the site. TomVH being another one. Tim and Brian are full of themselves and think they know way more than they actually do. I personally don't know their backgrounds but I highly doubt they have ever played a snap of football in the lives. I am a football coach in Savannah, Ga and will be in Jacksonville for RR's last game as the coach of Michigan.

    ReplyDelete