Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011 Spring Game Statistics

I haven't seen these posted anywhere and struggled to find them through a Google search, so here are the statistics from Michigan's spring game on April 16, as tallied by The Wolverine:

PASSING
Denard Robinson: 5/14, 71 yards
Devin Gardner: 5/10, 99 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
Steve Wilson: 0/2
Jack Kennedy: 1/2, 10 yards

RUSHING
Michael Cox: 4 carries, 82 yards, 1 TD
Denard Robinson: 6 carries, 48 yards
Michael Shaw: 3 carries, 39 yards
Stephen Hopkins: 6 carries, 17 yards
Fitzgerald Toussaint: 7 carries, 14 yards
Jihad Rasheed: 3 carries, 10 yards
O'Neil Swanson: 3 carries, 5 yards
Steve Wilson: 1 carry, 1 yard
Vincent Smith: 1 carry, 0 yards
Jack Kennedy: 1 carry, -3 yards
Devin Gardner: 4 carries, -9 yards

RECEIVING
Jordan Barpal: 1 catch, 50 yards
Je'ron Stokes: 2 catches, 34 yards, 1 TD
Vincent Smith: 1 catch, 33 yards
Kelvin Grady: 1 catch, 10 yards
O'Neil Swanson: 1 catch, 10 yards
Kevin Koger: 1 catch, 7 yards

SACKS
Jake Ryan: 2
Carvin Johnson: 1
Craig Roh: 1

INTERCEPTIONS
Carvin Johnson: 2
Marell Evans: 1
Jake Ryan: 1 (returned for a TD)

FIELD GOALS
Seth Broekhuizen: 0/1 (missed from 30 yards)
Brendan Gibbons: 0/1 (missed from 48 yards)

PUNTING
Will Hagerup: 2 punts, 79 yards



You can now follow Touch the Banner  on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Those numbers seem less than accurate. I'm almost positive that Vincent Smith got more than one carry, and I know Junior Hemingway had at least two catches.

    If these are the stats that are out there, I think I might go through them sometime this week and send them to you. If you're going to have stats up, they might as well be accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous 10:24 a.m.

    I haven't verified their accuracy. I just listed what Rivals put up there. I don't remember Smith getting more than one carry (I remember 1 run and 1 reception), but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete