Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poll Results: Most likely All-America linebacker?

Terry Richardson, Shane Morris, Mario Ojemudia, and James Ross
at the Nike Football Training Camp in May (image via MGoBlog)
Last week I put up a poll about Michigan's four linebacker recruits for 2012.  I asked the question, "Which of Michigan's four linebacker commits is most likely to be an All-American?"

The results:

44% James Ross
37% Royce Jenkins-Stone
12% Joe Bolden
5% Kaleb Ringer

In case you haven't been able to tell from my comments and commitment posts, I voted for Ross.  He's the best athlete of the bunch, and while he might be the smallest (Ringer is listed at the same height but a few pounds heavier), that doesn't matter a whole lot in college football.  In fact, this voting finished in the exact same order that I would rank these players.

You can now follow Touch the Banner  on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I was under the impression that RJS was the better 'raw' athlete and that Ross was the one with better instincts and play recognition.

    -Lank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any results for All of the above.

    ReplyDelete