Friday, March 14, 2014

Meta: Building a new website

I mentioned this last night on Twitter, but I am in the process of building a new website, which will convert my Blogger site to a Wordpress blog. The problem is that I have no clue what I'm doing. I am decently intelligent when it comes to technology, but not enough to code HTML. Furthermore, the free themes at Wordpress are pretty terrible, and the premium ones aren't much better. So if you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments, via Twitter, or through e-mail. Thanks, and Go Blue!

2 comments:

  1. You may want to look into Squarespace.
    Here's a review:
    http://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/squarespace-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great service to include is Roost.me, will alert us when you update the content and they have an easy to use wordpress plug-in.

    ReplyDelete