Sunday, March 9, 2014

Meta (sort of): Introducing Recruiting Season

(image via MHSFCA)
In my vast interest in college recruiting within the state of Michigan, I started a blog called Recruiting Season, which focuses on in-state recruiting. This started late in the 2013 calendar year, and I soon realized that I didn't have the time to devote myself 100% to both Recruiting Season  and Touch the Banner. The math doesn't quite work out, does it?

With that in mind, I want to open Recruiting Season  up to aspiring writers, bloggers, or simply fans who are interested in a blogging partnership. I do have an interest in participating with the blog to an extent with some scouting reports, rankings, general information, promotion, etc. However, if there are readers out there who would be interested in compiling names, information, highlights, etc., then please let me know by e-mailing, commenting, Twitter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment