Monday, April 4, 2022

Site News: Thank You!

 

I want to say thank you to all who donated via Paypal over the past week or so! I was amazed at the response. I thought it might take a few months to make it happen, and I was even slightly worried that we wouldn't be able to pull it off this year. I wanted to hit $3,400 and we made it to about $3,450 as of today.

So thank you to the following people (first names only):

  • Ashley
  • Ashley
  • Brian
  • Carl
  • David
  • David
  • David
  • David
  • Ed
  • Eric
  • Erik
  • Javier
  • Jean
  • Jim
  • Joel
  • John
  • Justin
  • Karl
  • Kevin
  • Lisa
  • Mat
  • Matthew
  • Matthew
  • Michael
  • Michael
  • Michael
  • Moser
  • Patrick
  • Peter
  • RealWideApparel
  • Richard
  • Robert
  • Roy
  • Sean
  • Spencer
  • Stephen
  • Steve
  • Todd
  • Tony
  • Tony

My next step will be to take it to people more technically advanced than me who can make the thingamajiggers work. It won't be fixed overnight, but we'll get the process started.

Thank you!

1 comment: