Monday, November 7, 2022

Site News: Post-Season 2022

 

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of you for sticking around through the thick and thin - particularly thin - content so far this season. My high school football team's season disappointingly ended this past weekend, but on a personal and professional level, this was one of the most time-consuming seasons I've experienced.

I won't go into all the reasons that it was difficult, but I feel like I learned a lot and grew as both a person and coach. I encountered things this season that I've never come across as a coach, and I value new experiences greatly.

My game plan going back years and years is to post new content on a daily basis, and unfortunately, I was not able to live up to that standard throughout this season. There have been days/nights where I haven't had time to write and still only got four or five hours of sleep. But again, I'm a better person for what has happened this fall. Going forward into our off-season - and the remainder of Michigan's season - I hope to once again get back to more frequent and consistent content.

Thanks again for reading! Go Blue!

5 comments:

  1. Speaking on behalf of the whole TTB Community, we appreciate all that you provide and wish you the best as you grow each day. We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've had a fall full of growth. These challenges make you stronger. Hope the offseason brings you some opportunity to unwind. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "These challenges make you stronger." With the usual caveat.

      Roanman

      Delete
    2. If they don't kill you?

      Delete