Wednesday, December 19, 2012

META: Comments and such

In the slowly evolving world of Touch the Banner, I have finally decided to make commenters sign in to post.  I have the sometimes tedious task of moderating comments; deleting e-mails, marking comments as spam, etc. has become too cumbersome for me to continue, so I changed the settings.  I apologize to those of you who enjoy commenting anonymously, but that's how the internet goes.

I have also purchased the domain www.touch-the-banner.com, which simply redirects you to the Blogspot address, something I plan to update during the offseason.  I am not savvy when it comes to programming and such, so those kinds of upgrades involve enlisting help from others.

Also, if you have any suggestions for post ideas, upgrading the site, etc., please let me know via comments or e-mails.

As always, thanks for visiting the site.  It's a lot of fun to discuss Michigan football with you all.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are looking great for this site. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time. It was getting confusing trying to understand what "Anonymous" was saying.

    Congrats on the domain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should reserve touch-the-breasts.com to redirect here as well. I'm sure they won't be disappointed. Plenty of breasts here, ain't complainin at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's also move from putting 1/2 naked women on here and going with 3/4 naked instead. thank you

    ReplyDelete