Thursday, July 9, 2015

MLive: Michigan denied a chance to play in front of 160,000 people

Jim Hackett doesn't like games at neutral sites (LINK). I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, students, local fans, and alumni should be able to go to games without taking a whole weekend and/or having to buy plane tickets. On the other hand, 160,000 people is a lot of people. I don't like the idea of Michigan playing in Dallas like they did for the opener in 2012 against Alabama, but if you have a chance to set a record like this new opportunity, I think it might be worth it.

Hit the jump for several good looking people of the female variety.












1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...however, records aside...I wouldn't put my team in that type of spot light until they are able to at least have a 50% chance of winning the game. These kids we're trying to recruit are highly impressionable and to see Michigan get its clock cleaned by Alabama in front of the nation did more harm than good in my opinion, so let Michigan become competitive again before we take center stage.

    ReplyDelete