Tuesday, February 7, 2012

247 Sports: Big Ten Superlatives

Melanie Iglesias smiles in celebration of Michigan's awesome recruiting class
247 Sports released their "Big Ten Superlatives" for the 2012 recruiting class, and Michigan's class is obviously well respected by their analysts.

Ondre Pipkins is mentioned as one of three players who should make an immediate impact, and Michigan has more players (10) on the All Big Ten list than any other school, including Ohio State (7), which finished second.  Wisconsin had two, and one was picked from each of Michigan State, Minnesota, and Nebraska.

3 comments:

  1. Can we make Melanie Iglesias the official TTB girl? Definitely worthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to. She's gorgeous. Maybe I'll see if I can hire her.

      Delete
    2. If it doesn't work out with Melanie, I'd be willing to contribute my fair share for either Emily Scott or Rhian Sugden

      Delete