Monday, March 12, 2012

AnnArbor.com: Spring preview - quarterbacks


Kyle Meinke runs through the quarterback competition for the spring.  I use the word "competition" loosely because we all know who the starter will be, barring anything unforeseen.  Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what Russell Bellomy can do.  Denard Robinson is proven, and Devin Gardner has shown he has potential.  Bellomy's going to have a fight on his hands if he wants to see the field at any point in his career, but I do think he's a solid player, even if he's just a career backup.

4 comments:

  1. What's the name of the girl?

    Oh and also great article on the quarterbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just about how everyone loves the backup or are stories going around? Everyone seems to be drooling over Bellamy and I'm wondering what they know????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about him from practices, but he's not lighting the world on fire. I'm just interested to see him. I've thought since he was recruited that he would be a pretty good player.

      Delete