Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wolverine Nation: Exit Interview - Michael Cox


This is a fairly repetitive interview from Wolverine Nation, but outgoing running back Michael Cox gets interviewed.  He doesn't say anything inflammatory throughout the interview and speaks highly of his Michigan experience.  Sometimes I root for the kids who transfer away from Michigan, because they're doing what's best for themselves.  Sometimes I root against them because they're jerks.  Cox's problem was reportedly his inability to grasp the playbook, but based on watching him play for the last three years at Michigan, I'm hoping he has success at UMass.  He's a very talented runner.  If he wins the starting job for the Minutemen, I hope he has a good week every week . . . except September 15th.

6 comments:

  1. "watching him play over the past three years". Please tell me how much exactly have you seen him. Film or in person. Was it the long run in the spring game? Or the playing garbage time vs nobody's. I highly doubt well even hear his name again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunder, please stop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop what? Writing what I want to write? My blog, my topics. If you don't like it, go find a site where you agree 100% with everything that's written.

      Delete
  3. You're right, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely done Anon, that showed a little class even if anonymously.

      Delete
  4. Classy reaction. Wish him all the best at UMass. I hope he even does well against Michigan -- just as long as we win the game.

    ReplyDelete