Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wanna go to prom with me?


No, not me.  Jessica.  Do you want to go to prom with Jessica, Brian?  You should.  She obviously cares enough about you to contact your favorite famous writer (me!) and ask you out.  I think that's pretty romantic.

The Morristown-Beard Prom is on June 5th, and you have a date if you want one.

The lovely couple you see above met at the University of Michigan Summer Program in summer of 2010 and have been dating ever since, which is a long time for a couple of high schoolers.  Just think of how many times Jordan Payton waffled in that time!  Zing!

In all seriousness, have fun at the prom.

P.S. I know I'm not your favorite writer.  Nor am I famous.  But she did say you read the blog frequently, which is good enough for me.

P.P.S. I expect to see pictures from the prom, preferably with Brian wearing a maize and blue tux and Jessica wearing a #16 evening gown.

4 comments:

  1. Funny you put that up. Love it! Love birds have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian is lucky. I never had a cute girl ask me out in high school.

    /cries into pillow

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete